May 31, 2016
Voice Over Recording Tips
It’s not often you get a peek into how professional voiceover talents go about their craft in recording voice-overs for commercials and corporate projects, and making a living doing it professionally.
Many newcomers to the voiceover industry or people who wish to enter the industry often have a lot of questions in their mind, such as:
- What pre-requisites must I have?
- How do I get a demo-reel done up to get voice-over projects?
- How should I charge for voiceover projects?
- What’s the difference between a voice-over actor/actress vs a voice-over talent?
- How do I become a better voice-over artiste?
Thankfully enough, two professional voice artistes Dwayne Tan and Petrina Kow have come together on the latest episode of Dwayne’s Spin to give you some useful insights to the voice-over industry in Singapore.
If you are interested in becoming a voice-over talent or have ready samples, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[video_embed video=”lrcaDkzNCjM” width=”700″ height=”400″]