How to generate leads and awareness for your business via podcasts
Suitable for Brands and Businesses
Starting a podcast for your business?
Recording a podcast may be easy. However, sustaining one can drain all your time, energy and resources.
Are you starting a new podcast? Wondering how to make a successful podcast? Confused by the technical process?
Get expert guidance at every step of the podcast recording process
Outsource a part or all of your podcast production needs to us, so that you can remained 100% focused on your main podcasting goals.
Here are some ways we can help.
Our Podcast Production Services
- Recording & Editing
- Intro, Midroll & Outro Creation
- Hiring A Podcast Host
- Conceptualising your podcast
- Podcast Website & Hosting
- Launch Planning & Marketing
Podcast Recording & Editing
You focus on the talking. We take care of the rest at our studio – recording, editing and mastering your podcast to the required technical specs.
Intro, Midroll & Outro Creation
Hook your listeners’ attention with well-designed intros, outros and even a mid-roll , and leave them in no doubt that your podcast is the podcast they are looking for.
Conceptualising Your Podcast
We work with you to develop a unique premise and format of your podcast, so that it stands out among others to the listeners you want to captivate.
Latest posts by Adrian Ng (see all)
- “Not My Mother’s Baking” Opens At The Box Office. - December 13, 2020
- Best Voice-Over Microphone for Home Studios – A Quick Shootout - March 22, 2020
- Immersive Sound Design for CNA Documentary “Hunting History” - August 9, 2019